Our Services and Treatments
In partnership with UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital
Our team has treated a wide variety of conditions and performed thousands of surgeries, providing patients with the highest level of quality care. The Men’s Health Center offers patients a comprehensive range of medical and surgical options for these conditions.
- Fertility and reproductive health: Experts with years of training and practice in sexual medicine and surgery treat problems that affect sex or reproduction.
- Infertility: Male fertility problems can stem from hormone imbalances, anatomic abnormalities, genetic factors, and medical factors.
- MicroTESE: Doctors who do microTESE use a special high-magnification microscope to look all around the seminiferous tubules and find any pockets of sperm
- Penile Implant: A penile implant (also called a penile prosthesis) is a surgically placed device. It allows a man with erectile dysfunction (ED) to have an erection.
- Sperm retrieval: Experienced surgeons use advanced microsurgical techniques to extract sperm for in vitro fertilization.
- Vasectomy: A safe, minimally invasive office procedure that provides a permanent surgical option for contraception.
- Vasectomy reversal: An option for couples who would like to conceive a child naturally after a vasectomy has been performed.
Our experts include:
Kathleen Hwang, MD
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Director of Male Reproductive Health
Paul Rusilko, DO, FACS
Assistant Professor, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Reconstructive and Trauma and Urology
Associate Program Director Urology Residency