Immediate Care for Illnesses and Injuries
At UPMC Urgent Care, we understand your desire for quality and convenient care.
Walk right in, no appointment necessary.
Our convenient urgent care locations throughout western Pennsylvania and western Maryland are open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Now You Can Schedule an Appointment Online at Urgent Care
- Scheduled appointments mean reduced or no wait time
- Schedule an appointment for vaccinations, sports or work physicals, COVID-19 testing, or a visit for a minor injury or illness.
- Walk-ins are still accepted
- To schedule an appointment, visit UPMC.com/ScheduleUrgentCare
Conditions We Treat at UPMC Urgent Care
Our board-certified physicians, physician assistants, and CRNPs offer immediate treatment for conditions including, but not limited to:
- Colds and the flu
- Bronchitis, pneumonia, sinus infections
- Coughs, sore throats, earaches
- Asthma and allergies
- Infections, such as pink eye or bladder infections
- Minor broken bones and simple fractures
- Sprains and strains
- Cuts and scrapes
- Skin conditions, such as rashes and irritations