1880 Kenneth Rd.
York, PA 17408
- Phone: 717-779-2612
- Fax: 717-779-0019
We offer comprehensive care for women in all stages of life. Our physicians provide annual examinations, obstetrical care for pregnancies, services for women experiencing menopause or urinary incontinence, hysterectomies, and vaccinations for viruses such as human papillomavirus (HPV).Our staff provides personalized, compassionate care and treats each patient like a member of their own family.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday – 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Day.
New Patient Info
Thank you for the opportunity to serve your health care needs.
- We participate with most insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid. Check with your insurance provider about specific participating plans.
- Your co-payment is due at the time of your visit. Please bring your insurance card with you so that we can make a copy for your medical record.
- If you have a change in insurance, address or phone number, be sure to notify our staff so that the change can be entered into our system.
- For your convenience, we accept MasterCard®, VISA®, Discover, personal checks and cash. All balances are expected to be paid at the time of service.
Our services and specialties include:
- Gynecological care
- Prenatal and postnatal care
- Preventative and problem based gynecological care
- Gynecological surgery
- Family planning
- Obstetrical care
- Post-menopausal care
- Treatment for urinary incontinence
- HPV vaccinations
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases
- Birth control management
- Endometrial ablation
- Treatment for uterine prolapse
- Treatment for abnormal pap smears, including colposcopy and biopsy, cryotherapy, and LEEP procedure
Connect with the UPMC Central PA Portal app 24/7
UPMC Central PA Portal providers patients across the central Pennsylvania region with secure access to their health information. It is the fastest way to send a message to your doctor, refill prescriptions, get test results, and schedule and manage appointments, including video visits.
Log-In or Sign Up Today