Whether you need non-surgical treatment or a referral for surgery, our orthopaedic and spine specialists can help you get back to the activities you love.
Using the latest diagnostic procedures, our specialists will help triage your symptoms to determine whether you will need non-surgical or surgical treatment for your injury.
Make an Appointment for Orthopaedic or Spine Care
To get diagnosed, please complete our form. We'll contact you to set up an appointment.
For referring physicians
If you're a referring physician, call us at 717-791-2620.
Our Orthopaedic Centers and Programs
UPMC in Central Pa. has a number of locations that can treat your injury using non-surgical treatment methods, including:
- Sports Medicine of Central PA-UPMC. Our board-certified sports medicine physicians are specially trained in treating musculoskeletal conditions and medical concerns of active individuals. The goal of a sports medicine doctor is to help you get active, stay active, or return to play, particularly when you’re sidelined by injury.
- Spine Care Center of Central PA-UPMC. Experiencing back, neck, or spine pain? Your road to recovery starts by calling the Spine Care Center of Central PA-UPMC. Our experts will provide triage, assessment, and treatment for patients experiencing a wide range of back, neck, and spine conditions.
- UPMC Pain Medicine. Our interventional pain medicine clinics offer treatments for both acute and chronic pain issues. Our pain specialists will work with you to develop an individual treatment plan that may include lifestyle changes, medications, epidural steroids, and trigger point or cortisone injections.
- Chronic Pain Management Program. If you have chronic pain that does not respond to traditional treatments, our multidisciplinary team will work with you to help you control or decrease your pain, and return you to your normal activities.
- Orthopaedic Specialists of Central Pa. If you have pain in your bones, joints, neck, or back, or spine it can be difficult just to make it through your daily routine. Don't delay seeking help. Let us help get you back on track. At Orthopaedic Specialists of Central Pa., we treat injuries, disorders, and illnesses that affect bones, cartilage, muscles, tendons, joints, vertebral discs, and ligaments. Our physicians are fellowship trained and use state-of-the-art imaging, pain management, and rehabilitation therapies, as well as surgical treatments for a full range of orthopaedic and spine conditions.
Connect with the UPMC Central PA Portal app 24/7
UPMC Central PA Portal providers patients across the central Pennsylvania region with secure access to their health information. It is the fastest way to send a message to your doctor, refill prescriptions, get test results, and schedule and manage appointments, including video visits.
Log-In or Sign Up Today