900 Century Dr.
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
- Phone: 717-591-3660
- Phone 2: 800-248-0257
- Fax: 717-591-3661
In Mechanicsburg, PA, the dedicated specialists at UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute provide expertise in medical, interventional, and surgical therapies for treating all types of heart and vascular diseases. Offering a comprehensive range of care options, our team delivers a custom program to ensure your well-being.
- Monday through Friday – 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- Abdominal and Thoracic Aortic Repair or Replacement (AAA/TAA/EVAR/TEVAR)
- A-fib Ablation
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Echocardiography (Echo)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- Event Recorders (30-Day Event Monitoring)
- Heart and Vascular Care
- Heart Attack Recovery
- Holter Monitor (24-Hour Electrocardiogram Monitoring)
- Hybrid Ablation
- Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion/Watchman Procedure
- Nuclear Cardiac Studies
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram
- Treadmill Stress Test
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Disease Treatments & Services
Connect with the UPMC Central PA Portal app 24/7
UPMC Central PA Portal providers patients across the central Pennsylvania region with secure access to their health information. It is the fastest way to send a message to your doctor, refill prescriptions, get test results, and schedule and manage appointments, including video visits.
Log-In or Sign Up Today