UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute (formerly Hanover Medical Group Cardiology), an invasive and non-invasive cardiology practice, is comprised of qualified, dedicated and caring physicians and staff. We are committed to providing the highest quality of health care to our patients through the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
- Wednesdays and Fridays
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- A-fib Ablation
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Echocardiography (Echo)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- Event Recorders (30-Day Event Monitoring)
- Heart and Vascular Care
- Heart Attack Recovery
- Holter Monitor (24-Hour Electrocardiogram Monitoring)
- Nuclear Cardiac Studies
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram
- Treadmill Stress Test
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Ultrasound Study
- Justin Lingel, MD
- Daniel F. Neuzil, MD
- Gurpal Singh, MD
Connect with the UPMC Central PA Portal app 24/7
UPMC Central PA Portal providers patients across the central Pennsylvania region with secure access to their health information. It is the fastest way to send a message to your doctor, refill prescriptions, get test results, and schedule and manage appointments, including video visits.
Log-In or Sign Up Today