At UPMC Allergy and Immunology, we want to make your first visit as comfortable and convenient as possible. Learn more about what to expect at your first appointment with our allergy, asthma, and immunology specialists.
Before Your Visit
- Complete your new patient form and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Gather any notes or test results from other health care providers that you would like your health care provider to review.
During Your Visit
- Bring your completed new patient form and any notes or test results that you would like your health care provider to review.
- Your first visit may last up to two hours.
- Your health care provider will take your medical history and perform a physical exam. Depending on the reason for your visit, your health care provider may also do lung function tests, allergy tests, or blood tests.
- Your doctor will allow time for you to ask questions and, if possible, will go over your diagnosis and treatment plan with you. If necessary, the office staff will schedule follow-up appointments for you.
- Your doctor will provide specific instructions about how you should prepare for future appointments.
UPMC Allergy and Immunology
Located at UPMC Outpatient Center
21 Waterford Drive
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Need more information?