Dedicated to Your Workforce Wellness
UPMC's WorkCenter provides leading occupational health and safety services to businesses throughout north central Pa. with five convenient locations in Williamsport, Wellsboro, Lock Haven, Coudersport, and Muncy.
Whether you represent a large manufacturing facility or are a small business owner, our board-certified staff will help establish comprehensive employee and workplace health programs specific to your business and industry.
Our knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards and specific work-related hazards gives us expertise in treatment and safety education. UPMC, with our network of hospitals and doctors, make access to high-quality, cost-effective health care in the workplace simple and convenient.
Full Range of Occupational Health Services
Our WorkCenters provide a wide range of health programs that cover hiring effective employees, workplace wellness and affordable treatment of injured workers. Our fully customizable services and education programs include:
- Company flu shots
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Employee physical exams
- Immunizations and vaccines
- Injury prevention and management
- Medical surveillance and screenings
- Mobile unit
- More tailored to your business
Bringing Care to Your Business – or at WorkCenters Near You
We help prevent and treat work-related injuries either right onsite or at facilities throughout the area, depending on your needs:
- Our dedicated onsite services provides your company convenient access to testing and surveillance services, while maintaining overall productivity at your organization. Onsite ergonomic and injury prevention evaluations allow us to get to know your unique business needs and build relationships with your employees for their optimal health and wellness.
- We welcome walk-ins (appointments preferred) for medical surveillance and substance abuse testing during office hours. Our offices are open for your employees Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Our goal is to see an injured worker within the day of an acute injury.
- Our WorkCenters provide a comprehensive range of occupational health services, including assessment and care of musculoskeletal injuries, lacerations, and minor eye injuries. Physician appointments can be made Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- UPMC Williamsport, Muncy, Cole, Lock Haven, and Wellboro's emergency departments are available after clinic hours and on weekends. If your employee has sustained a serious injury, they should be seen at the emergency department, even during normal business hours. All injuries seen in the emergency department can receive follow-up at the WorkCenter.