People who need IV therapies can receive treatment in a peaceful setting at the Infusion Center at UPMC Williamsport Divine Providence Campus.
The Infusion Center provides outpatient care for those who need infusions of:
- Medications and support therapies for all types of conditions and infections.
- Electrolytes for hydration.
- Blood products.
Contact the Infusion Center
- Our hours are 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Phone: 570-326-8962
1100 Grampian Blvd.
Williamsport, PA 17701
Infusion Therapy Services at UPMC Williamsport Divine Providence
Our highly trained team has the knowledge and skill to perform complex infusions under a doctor's oversight while keeping you safe.
You can receive treatment in either an open community room or a private room, both offering amenities such as:
- Heated massage recliners.
- Snacks and free beverages.
- Cable TV.
- Free Wi-Fi.
Our most common infusions and services include:
- ACTH stimulation test to see if your adrenal glands are working as they should.
- Blood and platelet transfusions.
- Declotting of implanted ports and PICC lines.
- Lab draws from implanted ports and PICC lines.
Infusion medications we offer