UPMC Harrisburg, located in downtown Harrisburg, is a full-service acute care hospital with 409 beds. The hospital serves as the hub for the UPMC network, providing the most advanced care to the residents throughout southcentral Pennsylvania.
UPMC Harrisburg features:
- A state-of-the-art Labor and Delivery area with a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- World-class cardiology care through UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute.
- The region’s premier kidney transplant center.
- Advanced pediatric care with UPMC Children’s Harrisburg in partnership with nationally recognized UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh.
- Leading-edge care in neurosciences, women’s care, comprehensive stroke care, and more.
This campus is also home to the Alex Grass Medical Sciences Building, which includes:
- Bone, Joint, and Spine Institutes
- Laboratory services
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Select Medical rehab services
UPMC Harrisburg has earned the Magnet® designation.
Find out more about UPMC Harrisburg:
Get involved with UPMC Harrisburg:
Every three years, UPMC hospitals conduct a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA). To access the assessments and to learn how the hospitals are addressing important community health needs, click here.
Need to access your medical records? We have an app for that.
UPMC Central PA Portal providers patients across the central Pennsylvania region with secure access to their health information. It is the fastest way to send a message to your doctor, refill prescriptions, get test results, and schedule and manage appointments, including video visits.
Log-In or Sign Up Today