Thank you for your interest in volunteering at UPMC East, we are always accepting new applications.
If you're at least 15 years old and meet all other volunteer requirements, follow the steps to apply below.
- Complete the online volunteer application form.
*Be sure to select East to ensure our volunteer office receives your application.
- Submit two confidential references using one of the options below (Completed by any non-family members.):
- Paper Referral: Download PDF and ask two references to either mail or fax the form directly to the hospital selected.
- Online Referral: Send link to two individuals giving them instructions to select the hospital you've selected.
- Once we review and accept your application, we'll invite you to orientation where we'll discuss hospital policies and volunteer requirements.
- For orientation, you will need to bring a valid Photo I.D. and any required paperwork sent to you by your Volunteer Coordinator, including:
- ACT 34 Criminal Background Check (free of charge)
- CERTIPHI Background Check (free of charge)
If you have any questions, contact our office at 412-357-7350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.