Your ears, nose, and throat are all connected — an issue with one of them can affect all of them. If you experience ear, nose, and throat (ENT) pain or disorders, ask your provider to refer you to our board-certified otolaryngologist or contact our ENT services department at UPMC Cole.
We provide care for the following conditions:
- Ear infections
- Recurring tonsillitis, large tonsils
- Chronic sinusitis
- Nasal and upper airway obstruction
- Ringing in ears (tinnitus) evaluation
- Hearing loss evaluation
- Evaluation of dizziness and balance disorders
- Hoarseness/Change in voice
- Swallowing disorder evaluation
- Surgery for cancer of head, neck, larynx, and thyroid
- Oral and skin cancer screening
- Obstructive sleep apnea
For more information about UPMC Cole ENT, call 814-274-5243.
- Monday through Thursday – 7:30 a.m. to Noon and 12:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday – 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Ear, Nose, and Throat Services at UPMC
Learn more about ear, nose, and throat services in north central Pa.