When you or a loved one is facing a serious illness, you need answers, relief, expertise, and support. Palliative care can help.
The palliative care team at UPMC Chautauqua:
- Assesses your personal situation and needs.
- Makes sure we answer all your questions and address your concerns.
- Uses our expertise to plan the best palliative care to improve your quality of life.
Contact the UPMC Chautauqua Palliative Care Program
To discuss palliative care, ask your doctor to refer you by calling 716-664-8633.
How Can the UPMC Chautauqua Palliative Care Program Help?
Working closely with your primary doctor, we provide:
- Expert treatment of pain, fatigue, nausea, and other distressing symptoms.
- Improved ability to tolerate medical treatment and carry on with your daily life.
- Inpatient and outpatient palliative care. We can also arrange and refer home care services.
- Support and guidance with making tough treatment choices.
- Emotional and spiritual support for you and your family.
- Help in navigating the healthcare system.