Thank you for your interest in volunteering at UPMC Bedford.
If you're at least 15 years old and meet all other volunteer requirements, follow the steps to apply below.
- Complete the online volunteer application form*
*Be sure to select Bedford to ensure our volunteer office receives your application.
- Submit two confidential references using one of the options below (completed by any non-family members):
- Paper Referral: Download PDF and ask two references to either mail or fax the form directly to the hospital selected
- Online Referral: Send link to two individuals giving them instructions to select the hospital you've selected
- Once we review and accept your application, we'll invite you to orientation where we'll discuss hospital policies and volunteer requirements.
- For orientation, you will need to bring a valid Photo I.D. and any required paperwork sent to you by your Volunteer Coordinator, including:
- ACT 34 Criminal Background Check (free of charge)
- CERTIPHI Background Check (free of charge)